Bentley Gallery Giveaway Official Rules
1. Who is eligible: You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and at least 21 years of age. You must have registered yo enter the giveaway. United States and Tennessee laws will govern this giveaway. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Product purchases or other interactions with Bentley Gallery or Bentley Projects will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
2. Who is not eligible: You are not eligible if you are an officer or employee of Bentley Gallery or Bentley Projects. Residents of any states where this sweepstake would be prevented by law are not eligible to win. Check your local laws before entering. Winning a prize does not render the entrant ineligible for any future prize.
3. Entry periods, drawing date, and prize: We will give away one (1) copy of the book to the selected winner after the giveaway entry time period (November 1 – November 15, 2019). Entries will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m. MST November 15, 2019. The time period during which you may enter the giveaway is also shown below. This winner will drawn on November 16, 2019. The winner will be notified by email and be announced in a future email. By entering into this giveaway you give Bentley Gallery the right to send you emails.
4. The winner: Winner will be randomly drawn by Bentley Gallery. Winner will be drawn from all entries during the giveaway period. Winnings are non-transferrable prior to acceptance and completion of all necessary forms by winner. Winner shall be the first name drawn. If a winner declines the prize, Bentley Gallery reserves the right to terminate the giveaway and not draw an alternate.
5. How to Enter: Enter this giveaway by completing the form on the giveaway landing page any time during the giveaway period. Limit one entry per person.
6. Eligibility: You will be eligible to win the book prize if these conditions are met: (1) you have complied with these Rules, including methods of entry, and (2) we are able to reach you via email at the contact information you provide within 48 hours of the drawing. The email message we send will include the deadline by which you must return our message. Only one message will be attempted; if contact is unsuccessful, and your response is not returned within the time stated, another entrant will be contacted.
7. Prizes: The total value of prize is $125.00, which is the list price of the publication.
8. Entries not received: We are not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that prevent or postpone your entry’s receipt.
9. Entrant’s agreement: By entering, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters related to this sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If you do not agree, please do not enter.
10. Signing documents: If you win, you will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, certain tax/government forms, and a release before you receive your prize. If you decide you would rather not sign any documents we submit to you, you will forfeit your prize. All documents required to claim your prize must be returned fully executed within seven business days from receipt by winner. Non-compliance within these obligations may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
11. Entrant’s release: Entrants, agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Maricopa County, Arizona; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entry hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages increased or multiplied. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues or questions concerning validity, construction, interpretation, or enforceability of these rules, entrant’s rights or obligations, or the rights or obligations of the sponsor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to any choice of law rules.
12. Termination of sweepstakes: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes if anything required for its conduct should malfunction or be deemed illegal. Should this sweepstakes be terminated prior to the end of any entry period, which we may do at our sole discretion, a notice will be posted on bentleygallery.com. We may terminate this giveaway at any time in our sole discretion.
13. Tax forms: If you win, you’ll be required to sign and return an IRS W-9 form before receiving your prize. We are required by IRS Circular 230 to tell you that neither these Rules nor any other communication regarding this giveaway is written or communicated for the purpose of helping you avoid any penalties that may be imposed by federal tax law, and neither you nor any other affected taxpayer may use them that way.
14. Jurisdiction and venue: Arizona law applies to this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited for any reason. All disputes resulting in legal action shall be resolved in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Maricopa County, Arizona, and entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. Should Bentley Gallery find it necessary to seek legal assistance to enforce its rights, it shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal expenses and attorney’s fees.
15. When bad things happen: We assume no responsibility for anything that happens outside of our control, including events of force majeure, which delay or prevent your entry or otherwise affect or make the sweepstakes impossible.
16. The sponsor/administrator: This sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Bentley Gallery, 215 East Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
17. Rights claimed: These Rules are Copyright 2019 by Bentley Gallery, and all rights to our trademarks and trade names owned by Bentley Gallery, are likewise reserved.